Welcome to our online store. Take some time to browse through our items.
If you are a collector of T-shirts (or know someone else who is) I can make your t-shirts into a quilt.
A basic t-shirt quilt includes
- Solid color backing fabric
- Binding (the “frame”) in a solid color to match the backing fabric
- Batting (the squishy inside) in either a poly/cotton blend or 100% cotton
- Custom quilt design
- Custom quilt creation (cutting, sewing etc)
- Basic E2E long arm quilting design of your choice
Some items may incur additional charges
- Special order threads (I have many choices on hand already)
- Specialty fabric t-shirts (gymnastic leotards, wicking or slick materials etc)
- Printed backing or binding fabric
- Additional borders or sashing
- “Show-blocks” (I can quilt your school or team logo or mascot into a square)
- Higher density or custom designs quilting
If you are a collector of T-shirts (or know someone else who is) I can make your t-shirts into a quilt. Enter the number of shirts you want to have in your quilt, choose the backing color, batting (squishy insides) & quilting style.